- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I can't believe no one warned me about this. Poor little me was just trying to get to know Ateez better who had no idea what was waiting for me in the abyss...
Someone explain to me wtf was going on here? My poor innocent ears
I didn't tell @brekker but I was watching their videos on home theatre... Which means my neighbours heard a bit of it before I realised what was happening 

I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for the sounds but the lack of visuals made it so much worse
@Atiny
Someone explain to me wtf was going on here? My poor innocent ears
I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for the sounds but the lack of visuals made it so much worse
@Atiny