- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
the streak is really keeping me going and the threats it emails meKeep up the good work![]()
i stay stocked on streak freezers i refuse to be caught lackinOMG ur doin great
i had a 75 fay streak and sadly one day, i forgot![]()
I DID TOO but ig i was too latei stay stocked on streak freezers i refuse to be caught lackin
DAMN couldnt be meI DID TOO but ig i was too late![]()
french and spanishwhat language r u learning
it is that green owl scares meI think this is all out of fear😔
good job! i started learning french but i gave up, i'm learning spanish rn, i'm still very bad thofrench and spanish
You have to stand up to him, Tayo. Miss a day and se how he likes itit is that green owl scares me
I started doing french before i did spanish, and while I can read pretty well in french my listening and speaking are downright horrible. But for spanish I'm pretty decent at speaking and reading, but my hearing could be better.good job! i started learning french but i gave up, i'm learning spanish rn, i'm still very bad tho![]()
so true bffyou so lonely just like me 🤗
If i miss a day he sends me like 3 emails a minute !!You have to stand up to him, Tayo. Miss a day and se how he likes it![]()
Bien!I started doing french before i did spanish, and while I can read pretty well in french my listening and speaking are downright horrible. But for spanish I'm pretty decent at speaking and reading, but my hearing could be better.