Attack On Titan Final Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,809
Reactions Received
53,197
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
430,060
Gender
Female
@Anime

Who's watching it? I definitely am, the first episode was so great already, and while most of the titans were created with CGI, it actually looked really good​
I haven't watched it yet but I'm really excited about it, how would you rate the first ep?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I haven't watched it yet but I'm really excited about it, how would you rate the first ep?
I'm confused about what's going on right now, story-wise, but I have some theories that are shared throughout the fandom but so far from the animation, action, character designs etc. I'd definitely rate it an 9/10 if not even 10/10
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I watched the first episode on Hulu yesterday:sanapray:

Just a little confused but thats okay.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread