COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Attack On Titan is making me so sad (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
SPOILER ALERT
I'm gonna talk about the newest AoT Episode, which is Season 4 Episode 7/66 and things that happen after in the Manga,
so unless you are caught up or sth you better stop reading now.
:wimwim:

I just finished the newest episode of AoT and I gotta say it's hands down the best Season yet.
The fighting is so intense and knowing AoT any of the characters could die any moment.

The moment I saw Gabi realizing that Sasha killed the 2 guys I was immediately worried that Gabi is gonna end up killing Sasha out of so much spite and hate.
Now I couldn't wait anymore so I spoiled myself with the Manga version and god dammit, WHY WAS I RIGHT.
I am freaking devastating to see that Sasha is 100% gonna die next episode and I'm in no way ready to see it animated, I'll be so gutted and sad for the whole week.
:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

I haven't spoiled myself further, but because of my hunch I just had to check if Gabi will actually kill Sasha, because I couldn't bother with this uneasy feeling anymore.
The first of Levi's squad to go and it's going to be so heartbreaking to actually not see her anymore in future episodes.

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
ngl, I have a lot of anime friends irl, and I lowkey wanna spoil that for them lmao

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It's only a week until then but I'm already dreading it so much
oof, I feel that, I don't watch anime, but I remember watching some episodes with a bunch of guy anime-fan friends of some anime I didn't know... and let me tell you, once their fav cahracter died, they were ballin

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
oof, I feel that, I don't watch anime, but I remember watching some episodes with a bunch of guy anime-fan friends of some anime I didn't know... and let me tell you, once their fav cahracter died, they were ballin
For the seasons before I surely was upset and devastated with some of the deaths but man having like these "Senior" characters (long running characters) suddenly start dropping like flies is definitely going to make me cry as well.

I'll need some happy anime as a counter to that :pepecry2:

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
For the seasons before I surely was upset and devastated with some of the deaths but man having like these "Senior" characters (long running characters) suddenly start dropping like flies is definitely going to make me cry as well.

I'll need some happy anime as a counter to that :pepecry2:
oof, I would watch those animations of people cooking in animes, those always make me feel all good and hungry inside

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
isnt there even that one Food Wars anime thats really popular, might check it out just to get my mind to something else
I think so! I have heard of something like that. Me and you both gotta watch that

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I'm on the beginning of season 3 and it already has me bummed out 😩
I can't imagine how much worse it gets

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yo, I haven’t even started on the new season yet and I’m not prepared for the feels to hit me.

Zsh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
People say that something will happen to sasha in episode 8. But isnt it too soon for her?
She is supposed to make friends with nicolo first?

Yeah and AOT is amazing
The episode yesterday was hands down the best aot episode I watched. I had a combined, fear, excitement and awe, all within one episode.
Jaw titan and eren...brutal af

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
People say that something will happen to sasha in episode 8. But isnt it too soon for her?
She is supposed to make friends with nicolo first?

Yeah and AOT is amazing
The episode yesterday was hands down the best aot episode I watched. I had a combined, fear, excitement and awe, all within one episode.
Jaw titan and eren...brutal af
From the preview of next episode it does look like it's her time

Zsh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
From the preview of next episode it does look like it's her time
I stopped reading the manga after chp 100. I didnt know that Sasha was going this soon, and all her times with Nicollo etc are flashabcks. 😥

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread