Attempting to listen to my ENTIRE playlist; the ultimate challenge (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
So as some of you may have heard about before, I have a huge Spotify playlist that I have done basically all of my music listening on for over a year. This summer, I am going to attempt to listen through the whole playlist without skipping any songs. Before you say how easy that might be, let me just show you the stats of this playlist:
31479


So, obviously this will not be an easy task and I will not be able to complete it all at once, but I am prepared to do this. I think it will be a good throwback to old songs I used to be big into a year and a half ago (that is how far back it goes) because I have discovered tons of new music since them and have probably forgot about many songs I used to like.

Every couple days or so I plan to update this thread with how far I've gotten in the playlist, and also link some good songs I have rediscovered! If anyone is interested in following me on this long journey, and hearing some song recs, let me know down below so I can tag you in updates!

I've now started with the very first song in the playlist:
31480


Well, wish me luck KS!
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Good luck, that's amazing! In what order are you listening?
And please tag me, I'd like to see your updates ^^
Thank you!! I am listening from the beginning to end!

Ok, I'll be happy to tag you! :D I'm currently on the 18th song and it is still stuff I added the first day I made the playlist back in Feb 2018 lol
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thank you!! I am listening from the beginning to end!

Ok, I'll be happy to tag you! :D I'm currently on the 18th song and it is still stuff I added the first day I made the playlist back in Feb 2018 lol
That's interesting! Im tempted to do the same HAHA but my current playlist has around 575 songs.

Maybe somewhere in the future...

ANYWAY good luck and have fun :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
That's interesting! Im tempted to do the same HAHA but my current playlist has around 575 songs.

Maybe somewhere in the future...

ANYWAY good luck and have fun :)
You should try to! I think no matter the amount of songs, it'd still be fun~ tell me if you ever do :D

Thanks so much! <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Foxia

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I've probably only gotten like 50(?) songs through and so far its just been a ton of Infinite b-sides (not that I'm complaining). This song has specifically stuck out to me again, I remember loving it a lot. Its from Infinite's early 2018 release Top Seed, their first comeback without Hoya *cries immensely*



@Foxia @ReadMyFanfic2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread