August 2021 stats (official) (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
August ended few days ago so it is time to reveal my most listened of the last month!!!

be surprised or not but five of the 10 most listened artists are ... English

top artists

1. The Vaccines

T0FLMTMyNjIzNDQz.jpg


2. Grand Finale

3540434013_photo.jpg


3. IDER
4. Bengü
5. As Everything Unfolds
6. Ringwanderung
7. Eir Aoi
8. MIGMA SHELTER
9. Oscar Lang
10. Emma Blackery
11. Jodie Nicholson
12. Metallica

top albums

1. As Everything Unfolds - Within Each Lies The Other
2. Grand Finale - Descent With Modification
3. Ringwanderung - synchronism
4. Jade Bird - Different Kinds of Light
5. MIGMA SHELTER - Coro Da Noite
6. Millie Turner - Eye of the Storm
7. IDER - shame
8. Gretta Ray - Begin To Look Around
9. Eleni Drake - Can't Stop The Dawn
10. Oscar Lang - Chew The Scenery
11. NEMOPHILA - Oiran (extended edition)
12. Rivals - Sad looks pretty on me

top songs

1. Beautiful Monster (Ne-yo)
2. For Whom The Bell Tolls - Remastered (Metallica)
3. Inatesso (Annalisa)
4. Hodri Meydan (Bengü)
5. Sığamıyorum (Bengü)
6. Beau Malheur (Emmanuel Moire)
7. BANG ON (MIGMA SHELTER)
8. FIGHTER (NEMOPHILA)
9. side effects (Daytime TV)
10. ugly (Daytime TV)
11. Back in love city (The Vaccines)
12. On the Inside (As Everything Unfolds)
​
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
August ended few days ago so it is time to reveal my most listened of the last month!!!

be surprised or not but five of the 10 most listened artists are ... English

top artists

1. The Vaccines

T0FLMTMyNjIzNDQz.jpg


2. Grand Finale

3540434013_photo.jpg


3. IDER
4. Bengü
5. As Everything Unfolds
6. Ringwanderung
7. Eir Aoi
8. MIGMA SHELTER
9. Oscar Lang
10. Emma Blackery
11. Jodie Nicholson
12. Metallica

top albums

1. As Everything Unfolds - Within Each Lies The Other
2. Grand Finale - Descent With Modification
3. Ringwanderung - synchronism
4. Jade Bird - Different Kinds of Light
5. MIGMA SHELTER - Coro Da Noite
6. Millie Turner - Eye of the Storm
7. IDER - shame
8. Gretta Ray - Begin To Look Around
9. Eleni Drake - Can't Stop The Dawn
10. Oscar Lang - Chew The Scenery
11. NEMOPHILA - Oiran (extended edition)
12. Rivals - Sad looks pretty on me

top songs

1. Beautiful Monster (Ne-yo)
2. For Whom The Bell Tolls - Remastered (Metallica)
3. Inatesso (Annalisa)
4. Hodri Meydan (Bengü)
5. Sığamıyorum (Bengü)
6. Beau Malheur (Emmanuel Moire)
7. BANG ON (MIGMA SHELTER)
8. FIGHTER (NEMOPHILA)
9. side effects (Daytime TV)
10. ugly (Daytime TV)
11. Back in love city (The Vaccines)
12. On the Inside (As Everything Unfolds)
​
I know none of these but I did recognize Metallica altho I DO NOT listen to them
I just can't stand screamo :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I know none of these but I did recognize Metallica altho I DO NOT listen to them
I just can't stand screamo :wimwim:
my brother and I were still sharing the same account until the 19th, I guess September stats will for once be accurate
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
my brother and I were still sharing the same account until the 19th, I guess September stats will for once be accurate
I could never share a music account with my siblings (altho my sister is almost a BLINK, my youngest sister loves ATEEZ now, and my brother claims to hate BlackPink, altho he uses their songs for his workouts lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I could never share a music account with my siblings (altho my sister is almost a BLINK, my youngest sister loves ATEEZ now, and my brother claims to hate BlackPink, altho he uses their songs for his workouts lol)
I see... My brother says Kpop is s**t :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I see... My brother says Kpop is s**t :haylul:
Mine said the same thing, but I walked in on him doing push-ups to Kill This Love and D4 :tencreep:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread