August will be the real Queendom (1 Viewer)

Who do you think will be most successful in August ?


  • Total voters
    3
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
474
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
122
SNSD x Twice x BPink x IVE

This will determine who gets the top crown

No Chinese sajaegi, just fan + public determining the result
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
As much as I love GG, I don't think they'll be sitting on top and I have no idea why.

So, personally, I feel like it'll be between Blackpink and Twice.
If Blackpink's album becomes a huge it, maybe them. But, who knows. Maybe Twice will reign over them.

I cannot comment on IVE since I have no knowledge on them.

This was tough to answer. But, for the sake of the poll I went with Blackpink.
I feel like they'll release the album before Twice and, for JYPE, it seems they have shown their release-date card too soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread