Appreciation Australians in Kpop (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Australian-Koreans in kpop. I came across this video and because of the accent, I have to share ♥.
who are your favs? (I mean Christian, DPR Ian anyone?) But everyone is brilliant.

 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Filiex GOT ME DEAD WITH THAT SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE XDDDD *i know he means shrimp on the barbeque but in Australian is sound funny XD
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Rose has has An American Australian accent to me. It's not proper aussie. The twang is obvious. But yeah good video.
Makes me wish I got my accent changed, because it annoys the hell out of me how I sound lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Rose has has An American Australian accent to me. It's not proper aussie. The twang is obvious. But yeah good video.
Makes me wish I got my accent changed, because it annoys the hell out of me how I sound lol.
Well, she lived in New Zealand until she was 7 and then moved to Melbourne and lived there until 16, so it must be a nice mixture.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Rose has has An American Australian accent to me. It's not proper aussie. The twang is obvious. But yeah good video
Well, she lived in New Zealand until she was 7 and then moved to Melbourne and lived there until 16, so it must be a nice mixture.
Maybe its the nz accent I am hearing.

My bad. But yeah.

She doesnt even use common staples like gutted, devoed, povo, little ripper, rough as the guts etc. Its a bit disappointing lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Maybe its the nz accent I am hearing.

My bad. But yeah.

She doesnt even use common staples like gutted, devoed, povo, little ripper, rough as the guts etc. Its a bit disappointing lol
Agh, so you are Australian?! It is a wonderful accent. Though I once heard Health Ledger speaking in his Perth accent and could not believe that that is English that I´m hearing. I needed subtitles :D. I feel like Felix has a very strong accent? And Christian? Though I´ve read that he doesn´t speak English enough and he is losing his accent. But man, for me, a foreigner, he sounds very Aussie :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Agh, so you are Australian?! It is a wonderful accent. Though I once heard Health Ledger speaking in his Perth accent and could not believe that that is English that I´m hearing. I needed subtitles :D. I feel like Felix has a very strong accent? And Christian? Though I´ve read that he doesn´t speak English enough and he is losing his accent. But man, for me, a foreigner, he sounds very Aussie :D.
Some people lose it, some do not.
I was born in Darwin Northern Territory
but I moved when I was 5. So I guess I got more accustomed to the bogan slang here in New South Wales state lol.

Born and raised in Australia yep.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ian my man can do no wrong
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread