- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I was expecting another Beats ad but no it's a legit MV
Been obsessed with Ava Max recently, I listen to all her songs on YT music like a month ago and I'm just waiting for the MV's at this point, and her next album.
Her voice is just so good... and she's kinda hot... just a bit...just a tad bit...
@bulletproof - I think you sending me Torn that one time set me on this road lmao
Been obsessed with Ava Max recently, I listen to all her songs on YT music like a month ago and I'm just waiting for the MV's at this point, and her next album.
Her voice is just so good... and she's kinda hot... just a bit...just a tad bit...
@bulletproof - I think you sending me Torn that one time set me on this road lmao