Audio Ava Max - "So Am I" (feat. NCT 127) (Lyric Video) (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I only heard Taeyong, Mark and Jaehyun... plus I didn't really like how they layered Jaehyun and Ava's voices during the chorus. I love the song but this was kinda disappointing for me, not gonna lie ☹
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This just proves that jumping on K-Pop bandwagon dick is not healthy in the long run. The actual song So Am I is amazing, sends a great message that it's okay to be different, and that there is no need to "fit into the format", it's actually very empowering song.

The song sounds exactly the same (which is okay) and then NCT appears with lyrics, quote:

Baby you lit, so am I
I think you real, so am I
I like your walk and your vibe (and your vibe, and your vibe)
Baby you lit, so am I
I think you real, so am I
I know that you, you meant I
Just tell me one time
Yes, these can be interpreted differently, but knowing NCT, these are flirty lyrics.

Furthermore, the chorus where Ava and NCT member are singing together is simply tragic. It is clear that they didn't spend a single second in the studio together.

So my question is... What the actual fuck?
 
Last edited:

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
What was this?? :wat: Ava Max ft. Mad City boys indeed LOL :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco and QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread