News Avengers: Endgame has surpassed Avatar as the highest grossing movie of all time (2 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
...after being re-released 7 years after its original theater run. tbh i don't know why it counts but at least i remember this one being a pop culture event of some sort and people being devastated about iron man's death. now superhero movies is just one slopfest after another :wimwim:
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,206
Reactions Received
1,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,087
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I don't know if this a common opinion or not but I did not particularly care for Avatar, it's not like it was bad but it wasn't stand-out either. I think it only grossed well because it's James Cameron and a lot of money was pumped into it. I kept hearing it was the most expensive movie ever and we should all watch it for the incredible visuals but CGI doesn't do a whole lot for me.

Endgame was entertaining enough only because I love Superheroes (although I'm more of a DC fan) but I agree that a lot of them are just carbon copies of each other or "slop", some manage to be entertaining regardless but not all. Re-releases definitely should not count towards the total in any sort of comparison.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread