Intro Aye චᆽච (1 Viewer)

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi everyone!
I'm a new user :llama_squish:

My favourite groups are SHINee, Stray Kids, NCT and DAY6!

The forum seems pretty nice so... I lurked a bit and then I decided to join <3
Yes, I'm one of those OH refugees, rip OH's flop server :pepecry2:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~
I hope you will love it

cherry bullet is the ngg. prepare yourself for the comeback
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Girl you just use the quote button on every post you want to quote, then when you are ready to post it’s “insert all quotes” button.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
once you've clicked quote on a post, the button comes up near the bottom
23817


and then once you click it, it shows you everything you've quoted
23818


and once you click "quote these messages" it puts everything you quoted in the post, and then you just type as usual :)
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
once you've clicked quote on a post, the button comes up near the bottom
23817


and then once you click it, it shows you everything you've quoted
23818


and once you click "quote these messages" it puts everything you quoted in the post, and then you just type as usual :)
omg-
m i n d b l o w n
:pandaomg:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Welcome! I hope you like it here!

I'll just remind you that WayV is the suprior NCT unit and they outsold!
I second this!
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Thank you guys :llama_flirt:



I'm more of a casual fan/listener :3
I was a huge fan of 2NE1, SISTAR and 4MINUTE though :pepecry2:
Ohhh, the ggs you stanned disbanded, sorry.

BTW, one of my favourite songs that I casually listen to is 4MINUTE's Hot Issue; maybe one of my favourite songs ever.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread