- Joined
- 4 February 2021
- Messages
- 5,729
- Reactions Received
- 5,953
- Location
- 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
- Website
- www.wattpad.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,225
- Fandom
- ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
- Pronouns
- ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
AYU. He's a member of Russian boy group NKI.Who’s the singer?
Ah okay, I was curious about the language. Do you know which part of Russia he’s from? I find his lyrics hard to understand but it might be a musicality thing not accentAYU. He's a member of Russian boy group NKI.
The language is Russian, however he's Kazakhstani.Ah okay, I was curious about the language. Do you know which part of Russia he’s from? I find his lyrics hard to understand but it might be a musicality thing not accent
I figured it’s Russian because a lot of it I do understand. It may be regional differences thoughThe language is Russian, however he's Kazakhstani.