Trading B.I 1, Sistar Hyolyn (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck


Looking for batch 8 Super Junior excluding the following members: Shindong, Yesung
Will also accept high priority commons: VIXX LR Ravi, Orange Caramel Raina and Lizzy, SuperM Taemin, Taeyong, Mark​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@OnlyCalB is your VIXX LR Ravi for trade for Sistar Hyolyn?
Sure thing. I've been waiting since 1982 for the other card to that little set but it's taking too long so I'll post the trade now.
:icgyu: :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread