B.I approves of Park Kyubong :) (1 Viewer)

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
only lightstick i'd ever really buy tbh
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
saaame. I want the mini version. It'd be fun flipping terrible drivers off at night. :uwu:
that's fun but remember that indian swear words always hit different :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
:soob: I havent gotten the angry aunty tone down tho. I need to practice.
i personally prefer rich brash delhi boy!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread