News B.I. confirms drug usage (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I know you didnt just compare anti depressants to LSD. Eye- yall ifans will never stop surprising me
I said NOTHING about anti depressants. You have completely misunderstood me. There are people that use illegal drugs to medicate because getting mental health care can be very difficult.

I'm not pulling this out of my booty either. There's literally someone in my family who has mental health issues and difficulties getting proper care so they pretty much tried all the drugs. I and they reside in the U.S.

I was talking about drug usage crime wise, not in general. Drugs aren't good to use but as a crime it does not make sense at all why people are extremely freaking out about it compared to some other things. You misunderstood me.

But I agree, banning it even more will not solve anything.
Ohhhh
I understand your point now, thank you for clarifying. And I do agree.

Funny thing is, thinking about America, just because there is proper mental care, doesn't mean it's automatically obtainable by everyone. Korea needs to make two steps that does not happen all at once: Acceptance and a proper mental health care system obtainable for all.

I agree with you though, if the korea had developed health care system people wouldn't turn to drugs as much. Furthermore there probably would be so many people alive today if they had someone to acknowledge what they are feeling. I say that last sentence because I don't think Shinee's Jonghyun got any proper sort of mental heath. The more you dig into it it seems like the person involved with his care was more or less pushing him towards the ledge IMHO.
I wasn't mentioning U.S for a reason because I have issues with the mental health system due to relatives and friends with mental disorders who've had troubles in the past due to it.

Also, since the topic is S. Korea, I wanted to stay on topic. Sometimes I feel like it comes across as a bit narcissistic (? Probably not the correct term) when a U.S citizen brings up the U.S during a topic about another country.
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
they meant that plp will use even harmful things like alcohol- or weed, LSD- to cope with their mental issues even if it doesn't really help.
This is EXACTLY what I meant.


Tragic! I don't know the situation but I do know that he broke the law. If it was a regular person then you already know the consequences. Also I mentioned anti depressants bcuz it's an actual medical drug and ma'am said he couldve taken the illegal drugs to treat depression.

Btw why do I have to give him the benefit of the doubt when he lied and said he only bought them?? Lmao I just find it weird how you guys have this "benefit of the doubt" thing even after oppar has been caught lying and breaking the law. Anticipating the next excuse for when the next investigation comes out!
B.I isn't my "oppar". I don't even use terms like that or even look at idols that way. I'm an older K-pop fan y'know back in the days when idols couldn't use the public restrooms? Or when some were forced to lipsync at certain events so you'd get someone like Eun Jiwon from SECHSKIES yankin his mic out in the middle of the verse. (Who (Jiwon) by the way has done crimes and were punished for it and redeemed himself for it.)

I just think this whole B.I situation is sad.

Additionally, obtaining even legal medical drugs to treat mental illnesses or getting help for mental illnesses can be difficult.
Hence why I think this whole situation is sad.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wasn't mentioning U.S for a reason because I have issues with the mental health system due to relatives and friends with mental disorders who've had troubles in the past due to it.

Also, since the topic is S. Korea, I wanted to stay on topic. Sometimes I feel like it comes across as a bit narcissistic (? Probably not the correct term) when a U.S citizen brings up the U.S during a topic about another country.
I mentioned it because I feel the US is a cautionary tale. What Korea needs is a health care system and one that works. You hear how amazing the US health care system is but let's face it it's a failure. Korea is starting to acknowledge mental health, and it would be nice to see Korea form a functional system that works.

And narcissism only works when your boasting proudly about something. Maybe tactless, yes, but in this case narcissism is the complete opposite to what I am being.
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I mentioned it because I feel the US is a cautionary tale. What Korea needs is a health care system and one that works. You hear how amazing the US health care system is but let's face it it's a failure. Korea is starting to acknowledge mental health, and it would be nice to see Korea form a functional system that works.

And narcissism only works when your boasting proudly about something. Maybe tactless, yes, but in this case narcissism is the complete opposite to what I am being.
I never hear how amazing U.S health care system is. o-o
Only things I hear of are complaints about how flawed it is.
And it is indeed flawed. Even I've had trouble getting proper medical care just like in general.

I hope S.Korea system ends up much better than the U.S one.

I figured narcissism was most likely NOT the right word. I can't remember that one word where like the feeling is pretty much the universe revolves around something and they gotta take center stage/attention a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread