New MV B.I 비아이 - 'Keep me up' (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Great video and his voice is soul soothing.
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,392
Reactions Received
75,475
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,033
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
@Nina how do we feel today? :scree: I’m spending this weekend with my friends, so not gonna lie, I can’t fully enjoy it yet.:pepecry1:
You have a whole lifetime to enjoy it. It’s okay.
I’m honestly in love with the album. My least played song is probably endless summer. But I probably only skipped it twice. And my favorite is tangerine and keep me up.
:pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,462
Reactions Received
41,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,057
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You have a whole lifetime to enjoy it. It’s okay.
I’m honestly in love with the album. My least played song is probably endless summer. But I probably only skipped it twice. And my favorite is tangerine and keep me up.
:pepecry1::pepecry1:
I'm totally into it now. :queen:
No one can help me now. :pepecry1: Like, I feel I want to listen to his voice all day and this album is not enough.
Keep me up and Middle with you are my favs. :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,392
Reactions Received
75,475
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,033
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I'm totally into it now. :queen:
No one can help me now. :pepecry1: Like, I feel I want to listen to his voice all day and this album is not enough.
Keep me up and Middle with you are my favs. :nekolove:
ME TOOO :pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread