@Ikonic This is gonna be so damn emotional :maheart:
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 20 May 2021 #1 @Ikonic This is gonna be so damn emotional Reactions: brekker and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 May 2021 #2 I JUST LOVE BINNIE SO MUCH!!!! Reactions: brekker and Myco
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 20 May 2021 #3 wow, this is insanely good and I really hope that creating this has helped him get all those emotions out of himself Reactions: yeji and Myco
wow, this is insanely good and I really hope that creating this has helped him get all those emotions out of himself