News B.I withdraws from iKON (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
again im refuting your claim about him being a drug addict...
Man let me say something in two words instead of like twenty :facepalm: fine I’ll call him “someone who was involved with law breaking” instead happy?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Man let me say something in two words instead of like twenty :facepalm: fine I’ll call him “someone who was involved with law breaking” instead happy?
that would be better then accusing someone of being addicted to drugs lmaoo
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
YG’s statement

This is YG Entertainment.
We bow our heads and apologize for disappointing everyone with our artist Kim Han Bin’s problem.

Kim Han Bin is feeling heavy responsibility due to the impact of this matter. Taking the matter seriously, he has decided to leave the team and terminate his exclusive contract.

YG has become keenly aware of our responsibility for managing our agency artists.

Once again we sincerely apologize for causing concern.
I don’t even know where to start with this :facepalm:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
that would be better then accusing someone of being addicted to drugs lmaoo
:jisoosmh:People really wanna make my life more complicated than it needs to be
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This whole thing just sucks, fuck this.
It does, whole year has been quite hard for kpop and so many groups have been affected : /
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
bs
what does he mean when saying that he relied on it but then says he was too scared to go through with it?

Also,it feels like someone out there is gunning for yg
 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I feel like YG pissed someone powerful and now someone is targeting his company to ruin it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This is YG just *taking this more serious* and BI is just at fault of it

cause everything has happened with YG they now trying anything to be professional about scandals now

shame but drugs are seen worst in korea that everywhere else so i get it just not happy with it
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m just shocked that BI left iKon so quickly and I’m going to wait until more evidence comes out.

The jyp trainee on Produce 101’s contract was terminated before his teachers and classmates defended him and it is still an unresolved case with no evidence other than underage drinking (unless more came out and I’m not aware). Obviously these two cases involve different issues, but the sentiment of cancelling someone before more evidence comes out is the same.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Why did he have to act so stupidly ? I feel empathy for him but still he was more than their leader he was IKON heart. About the fact that YG kicked him out so fast, I think that he didn’t have much of a choice, he has already so much scandals on his back. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn YG bankruptcy by the end of the year.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean i'm not shocked. YG is a burning house right now and another drug scandal is throwing gasoline on an already bad fire.

Even if he claims he didn't do them i'm sure Korea still has laws for buying or attempting to buy drugs. Ikon like other YG artist have already been boycotted and this will definitely make it worse for the group so I understand why he'd want to leave.

Personally, after all that's happened i'm really doubtful of just how credible drug tests done inside YG are. At the same time though I don't really care all that much about what people do in their personal lives that doesn't hurt other people. He didn't drive under the influence or do anything to hurt someone besides himself.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
there is no iKON without all seven of them. there is no ikonic without ikon. this news really hit me hard. I still will stand by my 7 boys and support whatever they do.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread