BAAM is so great, but I always think... (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
of the Flinstones, and of Barney and Betty's son, Bam Bam (no, not the member of Got7) saying BAM! BAM! when he slams his club on the ground (or someone's head or foot) during Momoland's chorus ending



............and now you probably will too when you hear the chorus, you're welcome.​
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Uuum. :pandanoreaction:. i guess i'm glad then that i don't ever remember they had a son
WOW how could you not remember one of the original cute OTP friendships of Pebbles and Bam Bam????



dishonor
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
WOW how could you not remember one of the original cute OTP friendships of Pebbles and Bam Bam????



dishonor
I don't think I watched that much of Flintstones. Like I watched some eps I think, I know how the adults look and their "cars", but other than that I just don't remember anything xd
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't think I watched that much of Flintstones. Like I watched some eps I think, I know how the adults look and their "cars", but other than that I just don't remember anything xd
omg....you are making me feel old though, I used to watch it all the time as a kid. They had the best kid's vitamins too
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
omg....you are making me feel old though, I used to watch it all the time as a kid. They had the best kid's vitamins too
To be fair, they didn't air lot of american cartoons in my country when i was young, I mostly watched 80s and 90s anime ^^,
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
To be fair, they didn't air lot of american cartoons in my country when i was young, I mostly watched 80s and 90s anime ^^,
OH RIGHT! THIS MAKES SENSE!
I always forget how connected the internet makes us to other countries and nationalities - excuse my ignorance.

Okay, you get a free pass then

I was never that deep into the series smh :wonugl: :wat:
You weren't even a cell in your mommy's womb when these cartoons were around, my child
:icgyu: :taemsip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread