Appreciation Babies or kids (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I personally can't stand babies or kids, I find babies to be annoying, often not cute and loud af. Children are similar but some children are actually cute unlike most babies I come across so they'll get less of me judging them than babies.

Admittedly I hate them the most cause they cry, especially in my vicinity, and even more especially when I'm on a long bus ride... cause why tf not.
And yes, we were all both once and I don't care, doesn't make em anymore annoying. I'm not saying I wasn't annoying, I probably was, they just are.
​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Neither. I find both annoying. Babies cry and throw up on me, and kids think I'm a jungle gym, and i am supposed to cater to their needs. This kid's baby tooth fell out and literally asked me to find it in the grass. No? I can handle a few kids, but i am not a fan of them.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'm fine with both.
I perfer babies though, they actually quite easy to look after especially early stages, it's all primary needs, the only problem. Is they can't speak so crying for everything is all they can do until language is learntt.

Much like an animal or a dog at that stage, requires more supervision, everything goes in there mouth etc.
With Older children their personalities start coming out and they can get mouthy, can walk, and think weird ideas without consequence. Entertaining but emotionally tiring.

My kid for example decided to just cut his fringe (bangs) because they were too long and keep getting in his eyes. no second thought, just scissor to his hair no mirror...he was 7. And yes it was not a good look for him there was much regret in his eyes. Lol

You have to have really good patience to deal with kids. I like people who are honest and understand that they're not kid people instead of lying to themselves and acting like they can care for kids. (this is how we get fucked up parents) I mean you can like kids but doesn't mean you can care for them and vice versa.
 
Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Rather kids than babies, at least kids you can somewhat communicate with and they aren't just nuisance :susPepe:
Agreed, tho admittedly that can be a disadvantage in itself cause they get more creative in annoying the living shit out of you :haylul:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Agreed, tho admittedly that can be a disadvantage in itself cause they get more creative in annoying the living shit out of you :haylul:
Babies are easier to avoid :jisoosmh:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Neither. I find both annoying. Babies cry and throw up on me, and kids think I'm a jungle gym, and i am supposed to cater to their needs. This kid's baby tooth fell out and literally asked me to find it in the grass. No? I can handle a few kids, but i am not a fan of them.
I've thankfully only had to deal with taking care of a child for like a few hours and not a baby but I can imagine it's really really bad. Especially the puking part... and diapers lol
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't care about any of them. Like I don't necessarily hate them but I also don't love them. Although, I think kids can be adorable. Like I used to hate them until I started tutoring them and they're all just so cute and sweet. Like they can be really naughty at times but they still listen to me so I don't hate it too much. So I guess school aged kids who are not related to me >>>> other babies/kids. With babies, I don't hate them but I also don't understand why people like them so much. They're usually just loud, ugly and don't let you sleep until they get to the toddler age and then they start being annoying until they get to the school age. :dubuthink:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a lot of patient with babies and kids. I have a big family with 14 siblings and big age gap between all of us, so I am pretty good with little one. Though I like the baby and toddler stage because they just so cute. Every time I see my friends post on Instagram of their toddler and baby I just get baby fever.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love both babies and kids. they also tend to love me a lot too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread