Baby wash is the new wave (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used to use body washes/soaps that would clean, but dry my skin in the end to the point where parts of me looked like someone scribbled on me with chalk. But ever since I started using baby wash it feels as though I never ever gotten into the shower. Not only is my skin soft and moisturized, but it smells like a rolled in a meadow. You can keep your Dove and your Bath and Body works tyvm.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, the Johnson and Johnson baby nighttime lotion is my favorite
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread