Babymonster Ruka in "Happy Halloween!” music video of Ueda Atsumi (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 May 2022
Messages
1,333
Reactions Received
576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,278
Fandom
BLINK
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
She's so cute :bigcatlove:
I noticed people seem to like her visuals a lot

I actually like this song too so be sure to check out Ueda Atsumi


It seems like Ruka worked the hardest, she's debuting again at 21 and trained at YG for 5 years. I don't mean to compare but the japanese music industry isn't easy either.

She's also a friend of jo nain who is a part of justjerk crew and leader of the turns crew that participated in street dance girls fighter, she mentioned ruka in her ig story! "Let's go RUKA unnie "​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Yerichu and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread