Rumor BACK FOR A HOT MINUTE (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I KNOW YOU WERE PROBABLY THINKING TO YOURSELF THIS BISH SAID SHE TAKING A BREAK FOR SCHOOL

BUT LISTEN-I HAVE FINISHED ALL FOUR OF MY PAPERS.

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS STUDY AND DO PRESENTATIONS AND THEN I'M SET-SO IM TAKING A BREAK BECAUSE I DESERVE IT
I ALSO WANTED TO POST MY TOP 100 SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO ME CONFIRMING THIS RUMOR BUT ALSO ONCE TODAY IS OVER I'LL PROBABLY BE GONE AGAIN FOR A BIG WHILE.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread