- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I've been inactive since like....Friday or Saturday I think.
So I haven't been chatting much and just showing up randomly here and there to respond to things
but that's basically it.
I just haven't been in the headspace to post.
I think I've also just been getting a bit busier with life and everything.
I mean yesterday I spent most of my day in the car.
Then the other day I was out of state stocking up for the holiday with my BF.
Then we celebrated the Holiday early.
And oof.
It's just been a weird and wild last couple of days.
But what's going on with ya'll and what have I missed?
So I haven't been chatting much and just showing up randomly here and there to respond to things
but that's basically it.
I just haven't been in the headspace to post.
I think I've also just been getting a bit busier with life and everything.
I mean yesterday I spent most of my day in the car.
Then the other day I was out of state stocking up for the holiday with my BF.
Then we celebrated the Holiday early.
And oof.
It's just been a weird and wild last couple of days.
But what's going on with ya'll and what have I missed?