Back to my normal sleep schedule (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For the past two weeks or so I was going to bed usually between 10PM-11PM instead of my usual 12AM-2AM. It’s currently 12:24 and I haven’t finished dailies yet. So looks like I’m back to normal :uwu:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
is that a good or bad thing :jisoosmh:

edit: oh its a bad thing :wimwim: go to sleep LOL cards can wait, sleep cannot
what no, cards are first prio :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's still really late

I would stick with the prior time myself
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
is that a good or bad thing :jisoosmh:

edit: oh its a bad thing :wimwim: go to sleep LOL cards can wait, sleep cannot
It what if I wake up and forget I needed to finish dailies so I don’t finish the stuff needed and end up missing on dailies because by the time I remember 0 KST has rolled around? :ono:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
It what if I wake up and forget I needed to finish dailies so I don’t finish the stuff needed and end up missing on dailies because by the time I remember 0 KST has rolled around? :ono:
i can tell ur sleep deprived from this post or maybe i am bc i dont get what ur saying :coronawimwim:

are u talking about ur own dailies or the cards u have to hand out im so confused jsndjsfsjn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i can tell ur sleep deprived from this post or maybe i am bc i dont get what ur saying :coronawimwim:

are u talking about ur own dailies or the cards u have to hand out im so confused jsndjsfsjn
My own. What I mean is I needed at least a thread and maybe some posts. But if I wake up and forget I still need this and therefore don’t go on ks and do something else instead, then I wouldn’t finish my requirements and wouldn’t get my cards, and it’s a realistically possible scenario because for me 0 KST is in the morning.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread