- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah but repeating the third verse wasn’t intentionalnotification gang here !!i love this so much !!
it's so cool, and i love the lyricism here !!
![]()
![]()
![]()
perhaps, but it was still really good and i enjoyed it nonetheless !!Yeah but repeating the third verse wasn’t intentionalMaybe adding a fourth verse instead would have been better?
What could be the fourth verse about?perhaps, but it was still really good and i enjoyed it nonetheless !!![]()
![]()
hmmmWhat could be the fourth verse about?
Another bad decision she made that’s funny to share idkhmmmi'm no artist, albeit i have composed a few songs before, but very casually and badly
i'm not entirely sure what the fourth verse should be !! i'd have to read the lyrics written out and think upon it, honestly !!
![]()
i'll listen a few more times and think on it !! thank you for involving me !Another bad decision she made that’s funny to share idk![]()
No problem! We can include funny anecdotes in another song too ;)) I will work on one more song featured on the same EP tomorrowi'll listen a few more times and think on it !! thank you for involving me !i'm still working on helping you with ideas for her ep "clover hill" as well, don't worry !!
sorry that it is taking me so long, but i'm just really tired today because it's been a long one, my apologies !!
![]()
i am excited and will be anticipating it !!No problem! We can include funny anecdotes in another song too ;)) I will work on one more song featured on the same EP tomorrowI had a long day too…
Today is Saturday so I don't have to go to uni :))) I am quite freei am excited and will be anticipating it !!and i'm sorry that you also had a long day
i hope it gets better for you !!
![]()
hooray !!Today is Saturday so I don't have to go to uni :))) I am quite free
that was me yesterday... I didn't sleep that well but today I am felling better!!! You should rest a bithooray !!![]()
that's great !! i am pretty free too, but i didn't sleep well
so i'll be on and off of the internet throughout the day !!
![]()
i'm glad you are better !!that was me yesterday... I didn't sleep that well but today I am felling better!!! You should rest a bit
don't do too much :))i'm glad you are better !!thank you, i think i will nap later. i just woke up now though !!
and i slept a decent amount, but i had gone almost 24 hours without sleep before that
so i'm still sleepy, oopsies !!
![]()
![]()
don't worry, i'll try to rest up !!don't do too much :))![]()
GOODdon't worry, i'll try to rest up !!thank you for your kindness
![]()
![]()