Bad review of SVT's Discography: EP edition (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
This is gonna be a very simplistic overview with basically a yes or no whether I liked the song or not. I'm too tired and lazy to go in depth lol

You Made My Dawn - I only liked Home and Hug. So far I'm not a fan of their rapline.

You Make My Day - The only song I somewhat liked was Our Dawn is hotter than Day. Not enough to add to my Spotify tho.

AI1 - oooookay Don't Wanna Cry is what I'm talkin about. Habit is another good one; I hesitated but ended up adding it to Spotify. I feel like Swimming Fool will grow on me. Oh, My I is another one added to Spotify!

Going Seventeen - Highlight is my second favorite song of theirs!

Boys Be - Rock is kinda good. It might grow on me. Other than that, big nope to this EP lol.

A7 Carat - Ah Yeah is the first rap-centric song of theirs that I like! Jam Jam is good too! What happened to their rapline in the newer releases? :jisoosmh:

AI1 Is my favorite EP so far; some decent tracks but Home is still way superior.

Onwards to the albums.

@planetarium @AlliAlligator @Soogi @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen
 
Last edited:
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
rock, ah yeah and jam jam are some of my least favorite svt songs, our tastes are so different :jisoosmh:
ig you're more into dance and hiphop music then, since you like (almost?) all of the performance unit and edm tracks o.o
im glad you found some songs you like though! tag me if you make a post for the albums too~

oh btw, i promised you i'd check out fiestar,, i didn't forget!~ i'll give you an overview once im done studying :sanapray:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
rock, ah yeah and jam jam are some of my least favorite svt songs, our tastes are so different :jisoosmh:
ig you're more into dance and hiphop music then, since you like (almost?) all of the performance unit and edm tracks o.o
im glad you found some songs you like though! tag me if you make a post for the albums too~

oh btw, i promised you i'd check out fiestar,, i didn't forget!~ i'll give you an overview once im done studying :sanapray:
I don't even know what my tastes are with boygroups :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Interesting fact about my stanning of Seventeen: I actually made Don't Wanna Cry my ringtone before I was even familiar with the group, and it remains my ringtone to this day. Can't believe you didn't like much on YMMD though. Home took a little time to grow on me, but Getting Closer & Good To Me were pretty great. To each their own, however. ☺
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Interesting fact about my stanning of Seventeen: I actually made Don't Wanna Cry my ringtone before I was even familiar with the group, and it remains my ringtone to this day. Can't believe you didn't like much on YMMD though. Home took a little time to grow on me, but Getting Closer & Good To Me were pretty great. To each their own, however. ☺
I loved Home instantly
:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread