JiU's Badge had a tie for these two with two votes each:
Option 2:
Option 3:
There are Three options we can do to break the tie:
First Idea:
This is the best idea I think, @Saythename17 as you didn't chose either of these two badges, if you would like, you can change your vote to one of these. As the voting form is closed, please just tag each of us in this thread with your choice of Option 2 or Option 3. You get to ultimately decide the winning badge ;) lol.
Second Idea:
To break the tie, I could ignore my own vote. I personally love both badges and don't mind at all which one wins.
I voted for Option 2, so that means Option 3 will be our JiU Badge.
The Awards team can verify my vote if you would like proof :P lol.
Third Idea:
Only the four of you have shown interest and voted in both rounds, so having a run off final vote for the JiU badge seems like a waste of time. However, we could have a run off vote with the form staying open until Sunday. You'd all have to vote again, whilst hoping others decide to vote too lmao. Likely outcome is Saythename17 is the one that breaks the tie if no one else votes, thus first idea is the best :D.
Group Logo
Winner with 3 votes
Handong
Winner with 4 votes
Siyeon
Winner with 3 votes
SuA
Winner with 3 votes
Winners from the Prelim Voting:
_____
Thank you all for voting for our new badges. I'll be uploading these for approval soon, after JiU's badge has been chosen :).
JiU's Badge had a tie for these two with two votes each:
Option 2:
Option 3:
There are Three options we can do to break the tie:
First Idea:
This is the best idea I think, @Saythename17 as you didn't chose either of these two badges, if you would like, you can change your vote to one of these. As the voting form is closed, please just tag each of us in this thread with your choice of Option 2 or Option 3. You get to ultimately decide the winning badge ;) lol.
Second Idea:
To break the tie, I could ignore my own vote. I personally love both badges and don't mind at all which one wins.
I voted for Option 2, so that means Option 3 will be our JiU Badge.
The Awards team can verify my vote if you would like proof :P lol.
Third Idea:
Only the four of you have shown interest and voted in both rounds, so having a run off final vote for the JiU badge seems like a waste of time. However, we could have a run off vote with the form staying open until Sunday. You'd all have to vote again, whilst hoping others decide to vote too lmao. Likely outcome is Saythename17 is the one that breaks the tie if no one else votes, thus first idea is the best :D.
Group Logo
Winner with 3 votes
Handong
Winner with 4 votes
Siyeon
Winner with 3 votes
SuA
Winner with 3 votes
Winners from the Prelim Voting:
_____
Thank you all for voting for our new badges. I'll be uploading these for approval soon, after JiU's badge has been chosen :).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.