Badges Log and To Do List (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
CURRENTLY ONGOING
-Monsta X Redos
-TWICE Redos
-The Boyz Badge Voting

-Pentagon Badge Voting

TO BE DONE
-The Boyz Badge Voting
-Fromis_9 Badge Voting

-Super Junior Badge Voting

Redo requests have been closed for now, as seen here
Go to Ask an Awards Team Thread or PM us for any questions :llama_lovely:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
We can request redos here also?
If so then Monsta X and Shinee redos
I closed the redos for now, but I will add them to the to do list.
I keep making mistakes; I will close this thread, anyone can pm an Awards Member if they have any questions :pandalove:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread