Video Bae choking out Sullyoon (not really ofc) (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,251
Reactions Received
4,114
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,879
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Tbh I am glad Yoona found her another close buddy and is her age to boot


Even if they are very different on the spectrum lol...I am on Yoona's side when it comes to having the same introvert energy


And lastly just another cute small interaction moment



@NSWER ​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
cuteeeee
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,251
Reactions Received
4,114
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,879
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
That looks personal :pandanoreaction:
From what I got, Sullyoon couldn't remember a certain thing Bae asked about clothing related stuff so she choked her for it :haylul:

I feel like every time I seem them, they are beating each other up :naeunshock:
That's their way of showing love to eachother :maheart:
Only the babies Kyujin and Jiwoo are lovely with eachother and hug and squish faces against eachother :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,810
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
From what I got, Sullyoon couldn't remember a certain thing Bae asked about clothing related stuff so she choked her for it :haylul:



That's their way of showing love to eachother :maheart:
Only the babies Kyujin and Jiwoo are lovely with eachother and hug and squish faces against eachother :pikahappy:
:llama_blush: :llama_blush: sometimes the older members could learn from the Maknae
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread