Debut BAE173 _ Crush on U(반하겠어) (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
UwU no I'm done this song is love boy group just get bigger and bigger how do I pick a bais
i dont bias or stan new bgs until they been around for a year cause there concept will change alot in next 3 comebacks xD

unless they pretty consistent like txt and itzy was but that pretty much due to being from big companies
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinMint_Swagist
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really like the chorus
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread