Debut Baekhyun - 1st mini album - City Lights (July 10th) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Check out underrated bop from Yunho "City Lights" ft. NCT Taeyong while we wait for Baek :maheart:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So he will not be dancin in the MV???? It will be disappointing if he doesn't dance?? I mean I am sure the song will be a banger but dancing is what makes kpop a kpop... U get what I mean? This song deserves a choreography.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vampire
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The album drops at 10am my time, which is about 30mins before I head out for the day. I’m relying on you Spotify to have it up before I go :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i'm not sure where to talk about the album!! lmao

here or baekhyun's thread? or the exo thread? i just wanted to get to talk to everyone about the songs

:nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread