MV Baekhyun "Amusement Park" Live Video (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

@Exo-L @SuperM
The vocals :sj_weary:
The song definitely gives me winter vibes. Baekhyun is such a talented and hardworking vocalist. It's amazing to see how far he's come since his Avril Lavigne-esque eyeliner days.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Clover26
Joined
10 December 2020
Messages
25
Reactions Received
48
Location
France
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
CHOICE
Gender
Female
I just got transported in another world. I feel so peaceful right now. My heart got healed ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I just got transported in another world. I feel so peaceful right now. My heart got healed ^^
That's Baekhyun's voice shining a light through the darkness in our mind. His superpower was aptly given.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Clover26

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread