Audio Baekhyun City Lights is on spotify! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship


!!!!!!!!!
I just finished listening to Stay Up and I’m dying!! Almost 3 songs in and it’s already album of the year. It’s so good!!​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Just when I thought the album couldn’t get better Psycho started.

I think I found my favourite :sj_weary:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Too bad spotify isn't available here :bigcatcry:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Bopper

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Not a bad song in the bunch. The whole album stays in the Kpop slow burn R&B genre, so if you like one song you'll like the others.

The title track is my favorite, followed by Ice Queen. I think the latter song itself (i.e., the song, not the performance) is also really good. I can imagine it being covered by Kyungsoo or by EXO as part of a winter release.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread