Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,402 Reactions Received 53,170 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 426,812 Gender Female 10 May 2025 #1 Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,399 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 10 May 2025 #2 I like chocolate and I like Baekhyun so this must be good Reactions: centen
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,528 Reactions Received 18,213 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,478 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 10 May 2025 #3 Ahsoka said: I like chocolate and I like Baekhyun so this must be good Click to expand... I had the same thought! Sound logic! Reactions: Ahsoka
Ahsoka said: I like chocolate and I like Baekhyun so this must be good Click to expand... I had the same thought! Sound logic!