- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I knowJesus Christ ...
well, that´s cool, I love shorts too but I am judgemental enough not to wear them :D. but whatever makes you happy, Baek :DI knowbut he loves it so I am here to support it!
Well SuperM is definitely coming by the looks of things. I don't know about EXO... I don't wanna get all excited and then get crushing disappointmentDo I smell a comeback..........![]()
lmao, honestly sameWell SuperM is definitely coming by the looks of things. I don't know about EXO... I don't wanna get all excited and then get crushing disappointment
I would rather there be an EXO comeback before Baekhyun and Chanyeol have to enlist. Just one SM please lollmao, honestly same![]()