Baggy or tight clothes? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Loose fitting clothing is what I prefer. Tight fitting clothes aren’t as comfy to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
basic y2k but baggy jeans and a tight shirt
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A bit of both tbh.
I am not a fashion person, but I do like certain looks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread