Balance is very important (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,144
Reactions Received
46,808
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,377
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How are you going to give your dog belly rubs with two hands full of stuff without having good balance? Huh? :frogsiren:
with your foot? no, that's cruel lol
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I lost my balance last year and haven't gotten it back :pepecry1:


with your foot? no, that's cruel lol
I pet my cat with my foot! He hates being pet with hands but feet? They're okay :'D
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,144
Reactions Received
46,808
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,377
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stepping on her with your shoe? idk maybe I'm overthinking lol
Oh no I won’t do that, firstly I don’t step on her I just rub it lightly along her belly, and secondly I don’t wear shoes at all inside. They come off the second I enter. I do still rub her with my sock but that’s not nearly as bad as a shoe imo, smoother, cleaner usually, and it won’t catch on her stomach or hairs. If we wore shoes inside I wouldn’t rub her belly with my foot either :sanapray: And I do have to say, size wise my foot is perfect for covering the right amount of belly for her to get a nice scratch. My hand is slightly too small to give a perfect scratch.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I do not have a pet.

so I will do it to myself lol
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I lost my balance last year and haven't gotten it back :pepecry1:



I pet my cat with my foot! He hates being pet with hands but feet? They're okay :'D
Cats and their pickiness. I love them, but you can't deny that they're full of personality.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread