Debut Balllistik boyz (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


What do you think of the new group from Ldh
I like the song it’s cool and so is the mv
They give me Doberman infinity vibes
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Song is meh for me but then again, I'm not really that into rap heavy songs. I feel like it's too noisy?

They were the ones that ARMYs hated for apparently copying BTS right?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Song is meh for me but then again, I'm not really that into rap heavy songs. I feel like it's too noisy?

They were the ones that ARMYs hated for apparently copying BTS right?
Yeah
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread