Why would he write something like this. I’m so anxious right now I’m having g a panic attack.
Faerie I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness . . Joined 15 March 2019 Messages 1,594 Reactions Received 5,717 Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,291 Fandom Once Gender Female Wreck @yeji 30 September 2024 #1 Why would he write something like this. I’m so anxious right now I’m having g a panic attack. Reactions: OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 30 September 2024 #2 Those messages are alarming for sure. Hopefully he's okay. Reactions: Faerie
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,941 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,168 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 30 September 2024 #3 oh my god no, I thought this was meant to be a funny post, I'm terrified now, please bambam be okay Reactions: Faerie
Faerie I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness . . Joined 15 March 2019 Messages 1,594 Reactions Received 5,717 Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,291 Fandom Once Gender Female Wreck @yeji 30 September 2024 #4 I have really bad anxiety right now and I can’t sleep
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 30 September 2024 #5 Umm bambam?
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,082 Reactions Received 52,516 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,191 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 30 September 2024 #6 bam bam no : (