MV Band concepts by non-band kpop groups (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
AOA debuted with a band concept which had a twist where they had a dance line and a band line but it only lived through Elvis and their sub-unit AOA Black which was pure band releasing Moya

As well when Wonder Girls made their return in 2015 they came back with a band concept and this was their 2016 comeback after that
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
AOA debuted with a band concept which had a twist where they had a dance line and a band line but it only lived through Elvis and their sub-unit AOA Black which was pure band releasing Moya

As well when Wonder Girls made their return in 2015 they came back with a band concept and this was their 2016 comeback after that
Ah, how did I not remember that, I love Why So Lonely! :nekolove:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Ah, how did I not remember that, I love Why So Lonely! :nekolove:
I wouldn't exactly define Bol4 as a band since it's only 1 of them playing an instrument but Jiyoon of Bol4 plays guitar in some of their songs like Fight Day for example but also plays piano in their song Hard To Love so here's a song from them
 
  • Like
Reactions: GloriousHavoc
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wouldn't exactly define Bol4 as a band since it's only 1 of them playing an instrument but Jiyoon of Bol4 plays guitar in some of their songs like Fight Day for example but also plays piano in their song Hard To Love so here's a song from them
I like this! The beginning has an indie feel :llama_squish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread