MV BAND-MAID - Endless Story (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love Japanese rock girlbands. Maybe that's why I love Dreamcatcher as well.
Me too! I actually loved BAND-MAID before I knew Dreamcatcher as I was more into Japanese music back then, but then I found Dreamcatcher and they became my favourite and my music tastes basically converted to K-pop, although I still love J-pop/J-rock, mainly J-rock and love female J-rock groups.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Although my headphones are currently damaged (no money to buy new ones) and I cannot appreciate it fully; judging for what I can hear, I love this. Band-Maid has never disappointed me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread