News Bang Yedam's solo will be released on June 5th (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pretty soon :sanapray: Doubt I'll be a fan considering my track with YG group but I can't help but to anticipate their stuff given the situation theyre in.



@notthatmarko @lexus @perhapz @Ashla_K
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Is he a vocal or rapper? I do like the new gen YG songs quite a lot so I'll look out for this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is he a vocal or rapper? I do like the new gen YG songs quite a lot so I'll look out for this.
He's the main vocal of Treasure. This was a few years back but this is a clip of him singing on Stray Kids survival show.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ooh, exciting! I really love his voice, so I can't wait to see how it is.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm still lowkey confused about him having a solo debut before the group's debut
YG loves Yedam and the group was supposed to debut 1.5 years ago. I think they just got tired of waiting so he decided to let Yedam release one first
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm still lowkey confused about him having a solo debut before the group's debut
It happened before for some YG groups. Seungyoon and Bom made their solo debut before 2EN1 and Winner.

Good for Yedam. I love his voice and I will probably listen to the song.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It happened before for some YG groups. Seungyoon and Bom made their solo debut before 2EN1 and Winner.

Good for Yedam. I love his voice and I will probably listen to the song.
This is not totally accurate. Bom and Dara debuted as solo the same year but months after 2ne1 did. Dara in July and Bom in October, if I'm not mistaken.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm still lowkey confused about him having a solo debut before the group's debut
This is random but it actually happened with BAP too, Yongguk debuted solo before BAP did. But in their case there seemed to be a flexible lineup still, I think they added Daehyun only a few months before BAP was formed since he only became a trainee so that may have had something to do with it idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread