Teaser Bang Yongguk Album Preview (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
curious how it's gonna be like, from few first songs it feels like the songs gonna be chill af which is a yes from me.

People who smoke weed can probably listen to these and be like "hell yeah" lmfao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
curious how it's gonna be like, from few first songs it feels like the songs gonna be chill af which is a yes from me.

People who smoke weed can probably listen to these and be like "hell yeah" lmfao
A couple of the songs were already released, and yeah they definitely sound more chill but usually have really intense lyrics, I'm guessing that the others songs are going to be similar to that, which is totally cool by me. I actually happen to like those kinds of songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crackhead
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
A couple of the songs were already released, and yeah they definitely sound more chill but usually have really intense lyrics, I'm guessing that the others songs are going to be similar to that, which is totally cool by me. I actually happen to like those kinds of songs.
will check them out later then~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm excited for it. I always like to check out his stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread