- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
thank you!! I've made a lot of progress so its nice to go back and look!!These are so amazing
i do take requests!! and I use photoshop, and canva if I'm in a tight spotDo you do request btw? Also, what do you use to edit?
Where can I make a request? Here?i do take requests!! and I use photoshop, and canva if I'm in a tight spot
Also I recommend Picsart aswell if you're in a tight spot!i do take requests!! and I use photoshop, and canva if I'm in a tight spot
go for it!! :)))Where can I make a request? Here?
oooh ill definitely check it out!Also I recommend Picsart aswell if you're in a tight spot!