♛ [Baratheon House Thread] woof woof ♛ (1 Viewer)

do you think our mascot is cute

  • yes

  • yea


Results are only viewable after voting.

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
welcome bro!! im gonna make u fall down the infinite hole

btw you ship chansoo but not kaisoo? is it because its too mainstream?
I prefer Chansoo, but Kaisoo is a guilty pleasure of mine! (They are lowkey too fluffy for me...)

And what hole, I corrupt others not the other way around!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I prefer Chansoo, but Kaisoo is a guilty pleasure of mine! (They are lowkey too fluffy for me...)

And what hole, I corrupt others not the other way around!
so you can’t take too much fluffiness hm, well ur gonna fall for sunggyu grandpa and their stupid charms
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
so you can’t take too much fluffiness hm, well ur gonna fall for sunggyu grandpa and their stupid charms
Fluffiness is fine, but when I get to choose between fluffy and kinky, I always choose the kinky!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread