- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,391
- Reactions Received
- 12,538
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
she isn’t into autocannibalism, she is raised well!!Ruby’s gonna bite off her hand
she isn’t into autocannibalism, she is raised well!!Ruby’s gonna bite off her hand
Join Tyrell and we will make your dreams come true:nosejoo:
eye-![]()
^^she isn’t into autocannibalism, she is raised well!!
Dogs are BITCHESshe isnt into autocannibalism, she is raised well!!
not our ruby:judgeruby:Dogs are BITCHES
Especially rubynot our ruby:judgeruby:
ruby is an angel :judgeruby:Especially ruby
Ruby is a demon it’s gonna kill Taeyong in his sleepruby is an angel :judgeruby:
i need to go to sleep now, BARATHEON WILL RISE without your assistance scheming peasant!Join Tyrell and we will make your dreams come true
Yoda who?
Let's sip some Darjeeling tea when we achieve certain victory![]()
dream onRuby is a demon it’s gonna kill Taeyong in his sleep
Your loss, what could've been alasi need to go to sleep now, BARATHEON WILL RISE without your assistance scheming peasant!
Too bad stannis killed him. There I said it.King Renly Best King
TELL ME I'M WRONG
YES GENDRY SHOULD BE ON THE THRONEToo bad stannis killed him. There I said it.
Like King Gendry better, #lastbarratheonstanding.
I lowkey hate house Baratheon except the rightful true king Gendry, n his true wife love? Queen Arya? Idk abt the last part, maybe? Let's see shall we.YES GENDRY SHOULD BE ON THE THRONE
we’re gonna throw u offgreyjoys outsold tbh
honestly ive never watched GoT, put him in because he came up first when i searched “Baratheon” lmaoKing Renly Best King
TELL ME I'M WRONG
fellow housemate!! CERTAINLY! how is it going down at buddy hole?You cant spell baratheon without bara![]()
we’re gonna throw u off
honestly ive never watched GoT, put him in because he came up first when i searched “Baratheon” lmao