- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I JUST REALIZED I MATCHED THEIR HAIR COLORS 😭😭😭😭What are their personalities like? I can see the type for Sunoo & Choi in (I think that’s his name?) but not the ONEUS dude![]()
Sassy. My boy xion is sassy 😔💅What are their personalities like? I can see the type for Sunoo & Choi in (I think that’s his name?) but not the ONEUS dude![]()
He looks like a ball of sunshine but emo🌞🖤Sassy. My boy xion is sassy 😔💅
NOT EMO 😭😭😭He looks like a ball of sunshine but emo🌞🖤
No hear me out they all look like they have two sides to them: happy and cute, but also moody and a bit emo. I can see itNOT EMO 😭😭😭
OML I do have a type 😩😩😩 pls if I added wonjun it'd be so much more ironicNo hear me out they all look like they have two sides to them: happy and cute, but also moody and a bit emo. I can see it![]()
Your type is exquisite my dear i will steal them all and add them to my oppa harem![]()
STOP 😭youre in love w an emo boy(s)