Trading Batch 11 TWS for trade (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,375
Reactions Received
75,448
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,233
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
1728851799355.png


High Prio: Bibi + Dino + Vernon + JxW Wonwoo
Medium: Gyubin + Soojin + Cha Eunwoo + XG
Low: Doyoung + Ten

I have these I can trade for higher prio or equal prio.
1728851934159.png
1728851906103.png
1728851924999.png
1728851945590.png


​
 
Last edited:

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and centen
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,102
Reactions Received
52,962
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,667
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I hv gyubin 2 I would trade for ARTMS choerry if tat matches ur priorities? I can set it up today(so I avoid pulling choerry myself before ur limit resets at 00:00kst if u want gyubin 2)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,375
Reactions Received
75,448
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,233
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I hv gyubin 2 I would trade for ARTMS choerry if tat matches ur priorities? I can set it up today(so I avoid pulling choerry myself before ur limit resets at 00:00kst if u want gyubin 2)
Yeah we can trade for Gyubin. Post it and ill agree tomorrow. :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,102
Reactions Received
52,962
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,667
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yeah we can trade for Gyubin. Post it and ill agree tomorrow. :pepeheart:
Yay, Nina. I'll post it soon as I'm able, n u can agree in ur own time. 😀😃🙂🙃😊
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: magali

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,102
Reactions Received
52,962
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,667
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
1728851799355.png


High Prio: Bibi + Dino + Vernon + JxW Wonwoo
Medium: Gyubin + Soojin + Cha Eunwoo + XG
Low: Doyoung + Ten

I have these I can trade for higher prio or equal prio.
1728851934159.png
1728851906103.png
1728851924999.png
1728851945590.png


​
Since im getting XG Hinata from magician today, do u also want hinata for a TWS boy? If so I'll set it up too before 00:00kst 24.10.15 n u can agree in ur own time, LOL. :sanapray:I'm not rlly set on collecting any sets quickly just moving my cards ard to users who want em(tho I rlly am not getting any break from cards algorithm 🙃😤😪😔 when I want commons, it's giving me rares when I can only reroll rares for commons every 24 hrs 1 time each Aaargh!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,375
Reactions Received
75,448
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,233
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Since im getting XG Hinata from magician today, do u also want hinata for a TWS boy? If so I'll set it up too before 00:00kst 24.10.15 n u can agree in ur own time, LOL. :sanapray:I'm not rlly set on collecting any sets quickly just moving my cards ard to users who want em(tho I rlly am not getting any break from cards algorithm 🙃😤😪😔 when I want commons, it's giving me rares when I can only reroll rares for commons every 24 hrs 1 time each Aaargh!)
Yes please. Altho im probably not gonna agree till tomorrow if that's fine. If not, you can trade her to someone else if you want.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,102
Reactions Received
52,962
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,667
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yes please. Altho im probably not gonna agree till tomorrow if that's fine. If not, you can trade her to someone else if you want.
I'll probably see wat happens in my next reroll then. If I still don't hv TWS Youngjae(?) n Kyungmin(?) from reroll/next dailys, I'll reach out just before 00:00kst 24.10.16(I presume u meant tomorrow as the day just started in korea). N I'll post it then.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,375
Reactions Received
75,448
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,233
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I'll probably see wat happens in my next reroll then. If I still don't hv TWS Youngjae(?) n Kyungmin(?) from reroll/next dailys, I'll reach out just before 00:00kst 24.10.16(I presume u meant tomorrow as the day just started in korea). N I'll post it then.
:icgyu: sounds like a plan.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,102
Reactions Received
52,962
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,667
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
1728851799355.png


High Prio: Bibi + Dino + Vernon + JxW Wonwoo
Medium: Gyubin + Soojin + Cha Eunwoo + XG
Low: Doyoung + Ten

I have these I can trade for higher prio or equal prio.
1728851934159.png
1728851906103.png
1728851924999.png
1728851945590.png


​
:icgyu: sounds like a plan.
Since ur trading youngjae to magician, I will post xg hinata for tws kyungmin(I think #6 is kyungmin rite?)

Also if you update or make new thread, can u specify which bibi, other high prio cards u already hv?(free I know I traded to u bibi 5 n I just got bibi 5 again 😅💖😆😄🙃😑 LOL, or will u stalk my/other users cards n let us know if ur interested? Either way it's to know i hv less chkg to do if I get more bibi=dino/Vernon JxW. Tats all for now. Gonna post the trade soon.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,375
Reactions Received
75,448
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,233
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Since ur trading youngjae to magician, I will post xg hinata for tws kyungmin(I think #6 is kyungmin rite?)

Also if you update or make new thread, can u specify which bibi, other high prio cards u already hv?(free I know I traded to u bibi 5 n I just got bibi 5 again 😅💖😆😄🙃😑 LOL, or will u stalk my/other users cards n let us know if ur interested? Either way it's to know i hv less chkg to do if I get more bibi=dino/Vernon JxW. Tats all for now. Gonna post the trade soon.
Sounds good :sanapray: Thank you!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread